You might not know this, but since November 2015 it’s actually been possible to have and manage more than one Instagram account within the same app.
If you’re a busy real estate marketer it’s a great feature, so it’s definitely worth making the most of. In this blog post, you’ll find out how to do just that.
Adding More Than One Instagram Account to the Same App
1) Update to the latest version of Instagram
2) Head over to your profile and tap the gear icon in the top right
3) Scroll to the bottom of the options section and tap “Add Account”
4) Fill out the login credentials for the account you want to add
You can do this for up to 5 accounts and it’s a massive time-saver.
How to Switch Between These Accounts
It couldn’t be easier to switch between your multiple Instagram accounts.
1) Tap your username
2) From the dropdown menu, select the account you want to use
Managing Your Push Notifications
If you’ve turned them on within the account, you’ll get push notifications. However, it can vary, because it usually depends on when you last logged into the account, as well as the number of devices that are logged into that account.
If you’d like to find out what notifications you have enabled for every account, you can do so quickly and easily by heading over to your profile and tapping your username.
Removing One of the Instagram Accounts
1) Navigate to the account you want to remove
2) Go to your profile and tap the gear symbol
3) Either click “log out of [your account name]” or “log out of all accounts”
4) The first option will log you out on your current device
5) The second option will log you out on all your devices