Is your real estate agency looking to drive additional conversions from social media? The short answer is most probably yes.
If that’s the case, good news – in this article, we’re going to take you step by step through 6 of the top tips you need to consider if you want to get those high-quality social media leads rolling into your inbox.
1) Ensure Your Writing is Clear
There’s a whole lot of noise on the internet. And if you want to stand out, you need to make sure your writing is clear and succinct.
With so much content available for your audience to digest, you need to make yours easy to read. You’ve only got a few seconds to grab their attention, so before posting, run your content through the following checks:
- Simplify it – re-read and take out unnecessarily long words and sentences.
- Make edits – you should edit an article at least twice before posting it, regardless of whether you’re just starting out, or have been writing for years.
- Take out jargon – it might make sense to you, but jargon wouldn’t be jargon if it was for everyone. Take it out and replace it with simpler prose.
- Tailor your content – you have a target audience, so make your content about them. Write it with them in mind.
2) Give Your Best Content a Budget
Social media managers are likely to be running multiple ad campaigns at once, and that can make it difficult to stay on top of things.
A great time-saving tool is AdEspresso’s Automatic Page Post Promotion, which allows you to instantly boost posts that are already performing well organically.
This feature allows you to boost posts that are already gaining traction, as well as select which types of posts you want to boost, the maximum daily budget you’re willing to assign to them, and how long you want the campaigns to last.
3) Give Instagram Stories a Go
Real estate marketing is all about giving your fans a look behind the scenes – and Instagram stories are a great way to do just that.
Instagram stories are taking the social networking scene by storm, so why not join in? Use them to showcase what you get up to on a daily basis. It’s a great way to quickly build a loyal following, as well as drive enquiries.
4) Get Stuck into Social Video
If 2016 and 2017 were the year of the video, 2018 probably isn’t going to be much different. Instead of blocking out news and updates in text format, try out video. It’s been shown to be up to 4x as engaging as a content medium, and it’s a great way to showcase your brand message in a very short period of time.
Take a look at your blog posts that are already performing well and trial them in video format too. A high-performing blog post is usually a good indication that the content will perform well as video.
5) Put Effort into Your Visuals
You could have the best content in the world, but if you don’t catch your audience’s attention, you’re not going to get any visuals.
Use imagery from your latest listings on social media to grab the attention of your readers and convince them to click through. Here are some key tips to bear in mind:
- Stay consistent with colour choices – keep certain colours for certain content types and remain consistent across all platforms. This will help to build your brand identity and increase your audience’s familiarity.
- Steer clear of cheap or free stock images – they worked in the 90’s, but cheap stock photos are likely to put your audience off.
- Trial GIFs and moving videos – these are great ways to grab your audience’s attention.
6) Try Out Infographics
Infographics are easy-to-digest content formats that display a large amount of information in a visually-appealing way.
Using an infographic will be a great way of teasing the content you’re linking to, and it’ll motivate your audience to click through and learn more.